Thursday, September 30, 2010

NE bar ranch

 I created a new blog, wanting it to be more then what I enjoy the most history and good old down to earth things.  

This Ranch picture was a surprise to find when searching for mountains  and meadows.  

This was once the Collins Ranch, where my kids grandmother Grace M Collins was born. Her bedroom top left corner of the white house.  wow it was a treat to find it in goggles.  I will need to get the photos out at home and add this to all.
 I have my name engrave up in those quakier along the ridge of the mtn.
 Had spent reunions there with the Collins family, who I might add are some real fine folks.  Grace had 2 older brothers Dee and Everett and older sister Fern.  I only met the brothers and boy where they the kindest people on earth, there wives and their kids who was my husband then cousins.  The stories I would hear from each was a tale I never forgotten.
I dedicate this page for them all who shown me nature and beauty. Most of all strong family ties. Somewhere in those trees my name is there, along with everyone elses.

No comments:

Post a Comment