Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Coffee Please

I found this site and I can't tell ya how I wouldn't mind having this job,The mobile coffee shop has that one job I'd like.  I am sure there is more work then the fun, but setting up shop anywhere you like, and meeting new people all the time.  With me loving to paint landscapes I know I would find so much beauty.  I like to introduce some nice people who love their job.





Welcome to our mobile coffee shop that we operate out of a vehicle:
We are fully independent. We have no need to be close to a power source or water supply as we bring this with us. We have a power generator and a water tank with filtered water.
We offer a full range of hot beverages:
·        Espresso
·        Americano
·        Cappuccino
·        Caffe Latte
·        Filter Coffee
We can also optional provide the following:
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Tea
  • Miniral Water
  • Energy drinks
  • The vehicle is fitted with a 2kg CO2 fire extinguisher and a 4.5kg dry chemical powder fire extinguisher.
Now imagine your in the mountain just popping out of your tent and you see this warm welcome coffee waiting to serve.  Heck I'd love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment