Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Windows













I think windows can be art as well.  My kitchen window has a theme of seashells and lighthouses with a blue picket fence. 

My bedroom has all my odd shaped figurines I don't seem to have any other place to lay them.


I love letting the sun shine through, with a nice breeze running through my house.  But when night falls i pull the shades down or close the curtains.   closing out the world I enjoyed having hours before.

I love the ocean view, but I have mountains at a angle, but on my front porch Its lovely in the morning watching the sun coming up early in the morning.





I cant see anyone wanting to use heavy draperies to close out the sunshine and cool air.  When you see those beautiful luxury home with the big tall windows, they mostly are covered with heavy dark material.

I have sheer panels on my window and I leave enough room for them to blow in the house.  Though there has been times I have had to tie them down.

I also out flowers and plants so they can get some sun while its out.  Window sill are great for green tomato's or anything else that isn't ripped.

No comments:

Post a Comment